02 February 2022

perfect year


OMG a no-roll-over night. 
I worked all day yesterday 
Getting ready for the snowstorm. 


Did 1000+ steps after dinner
Walking to and fro -
Putting my laundry up 
And cleaning my room. 


Half a rib eye. 


That’s me. 
Well- today that’s me. 






I have been audited by the IRS 
14 of the past 15 years. 
So I spent an hour in the phone with them 
And I hired a professional tax repair service. 
Now- especially with COVID. 








I nailed it!
My room is 99%. 
I didn’t put beeswax on the floor. 
It’s ready for company. 

The key to increasing HRV 
Is deep breathing. 
Don’t know why. 
It just is. 

I can’t keep bouncing around 
With these high numbers. 
I use any excuse in the book 
And it’s just insane. 
13 years of blogging. 
And I make excuses. 
I should be impeccable. 
Instead I’m dirty and lazy. 
Dirty and Lazy Keto, that is. 

So many bloggers fail and drop out. 
I’m observing. Not judging. 
Cuz that’s also me. 
Even some of them die. 
They can’t overcome their bad habits. 

Are they getting better at predicting? 
Is weather getting crazier? 

Temp dropped 10 ° already. 

9. This blog is my journal
5. Not sure about this. 
But the logic is wild! 
15 minutes on the pot
Is an extra hour break every week. 
Paid. By your butt. 

All told, I’m getting better
At getting better. 
No Alibi 
It only took till age 60. 


3. I like to buy my morning coffee. 
Don’t know why. No grounds to clean. 
And it smells sooooo good! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!