14 February 2022

o happy day


Well- everything is behind me now. 


It’s been almost a year
Since I was in the hospital. 


My baby boi is happy and well
And I am happy and well. 


I said yes! 


But first, Covefe 




Winter is over in North Texas. 
COVID is almost over. 
I’m still getting better every day. 

Almost a year since I was sick. 
Still no wine. 
It’s been almost 7 years 
since I broke my leg. 
And that means 7 years since 
My BFF breakup. 
It took awhile, but I made
 some good changes. 
Life is good!
Happy Valentines Day!



1 comment:

  1. Wine is just a huge trick: it delivers on it's promises, only to circle back around and make you feel awful. I had a dream last night that I was having a huge glass of cold Guinness, AND a giant Long Island Iced Tea, and I knew in the dream that it would make my heart pound and race all night, but I was drinking it anyway. I'm glad to see your health is on track, it's so worth it. Kitty is a cute valentine.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!