27 February 2022

long streak


Lol I dreamed that I broke in
To someone’s house 
and ate some old garlic bread
I found in their fridge. 
It was stale. I didn’t care. 
I hunkered down to hide
And rammed it in my mouth
Like Oliver Twist scarfing down the same. 
Then I escaped - Tom Cruise style
And then went back for more! 
Time to end the fast. 




For the first time in a while
I can say with certainty 
I have maintained the integrity 
Of my boundaries 
And not cheating-even one bit. 
The blue box is pure days. 
This is actually February 
Going in to March. 
I started on the 15th. 
The green is eating days. 
The rest is fasting days. 


Amen. 
Long live Jambi. 









This “serious look”
Isn’t good on me. 
I look like a serial killer
Or deranged professor. 
Lol. 
Onward and Downward! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!