26 February 2022

back to cool day


Well with trump in office
We had to look on the phone 
First thing in the morning 
To see what calamity occurred overnight. 
Seems we’re back to that. 
The world is changing exponentially. 

But people always say that. 
For my mom’s generation,
A house was $10,000
A fancy house was $30,000
A Buick was $2000 -
The last of the big spenders. 


So don’t fall off that wagon now! 
Double down. 
Sleep hygiene. 
Good food. Exercise. 
Keep on. 
Being out of shape won’t help us cope. 


This is me walking in place a few minutes. 
Every minute counts. 


Siri says my cold is almost over. 


Must be on the mend. 
I jabbed myself with scissors 
And it’s healing nice. 
Hand wounds are hard to keep clean. 


Tea. Not Covefe. 
Watching my ulcers. 
Something g warm. 
I’m cutting back on caffeine. 
I used to take a week off coffee 
A few times a year- per Atkins’72. 
And really- why not? 
 

Just say no! 
When you’re tempted 
Have a plan and talk to yourself and say 
Get outta here with that crap! 
Back to basics every day. 


Might as well have some fun. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!