11 April 2021

wild week


To pee or not to pee?
That is the question. 
Up to pee. Yet again. 
I generally pee 2 quarts a night. 
I should probably dry fast 
from 6 PEE M  till I get up. 
And limit my liquids in the evening. 
Hey nothing


Cleaning the garage. 
Finally. 
I’ve been working 72 hours 
Plus during - for over a year. 
No wonder I’m whipped. 


When you overdo it one day,
You limit yourself the next day. 


When I first broke my leg, 
This was the max I could do! 
Now it’s daily. 


My succulent garden. 
I like the MCM planters. 
I did the yellow one. 


I love the Apple Watch. 
T Mobile sold me this a few years ago
When I stated tracking my sleep. 
It’s a 4. 
I’m eligible for a trade up. 
T Mobile has a payment plan 
For good customers. 
No interest or finance charge 
Unless you jump the tracks. 
Then I think they’ll hunt you down. 
Anyways- I upgraded to the 6. 
Better cardiac metrics. 
Plus the battery is starting to fail. 


My goal is to make such an appealing case 
To my cardiologist 
That she agrees that I am not
A true cardiac patient. 
Just a temporary one. 

I’m no longer stuck in the drain
At the bottom of the pool
For HRV. 
It was in the 10 range. 
That’s how I knew something was up. 
Now I’m 40 to 70 range. 



Ribs - for her pleasure! 
Lol
Lots of meat. 


Such a bright fresh crisp green salad! 




I Breathe- I’m Hungry 
Has a Salted Caramel Egg Custard. 


OMG good


And Fresh Strawberries 
This time of year is perfect for them 


Sprinkle with a little Swerve 
And have some. 
Once a year treat. 

Out and about for errands
30 minutes at a time. 
My goal is to build stamina 
So I can go back to work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!