06 April 2021

appointment tuesday


Fair. 
No spikes, so I’ll take it. 


I got a few paid apps 
To better track HRV etc. 
I got Carb Manager 
To track meals. 


Went for a 10 minute 
cardio walk last night. 


Cat’s favorite spot. 
Right in front of me. 


Or on me. 
Licking. 
God love that little creature 


Dinner. 
Ago with lime. 
No salt. I got some Mrs Dash 
That tastes like something 
ThT doesn’t belong in your mouth. 
Maybe it’s just me. 


Lettuce Salad, Tuna, Eggs,
Ernions, Cranberries (low sugar)
And Balsamic Dressing 


Worked a little but not like 
My old concoction 
Of Advil And Wine. 


VA wants you there 2 hours prior. 
To an 0830 appointment 
Starts at 0630. 

My alarm went off 
and scared me to death. 
Down another pound. 
Yay me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!