17 April 2021

awesome day


Kava Kava, Melatonin, 
Magnesium. 


Deep Breathing and Activity
Is the key?


Last week of March 
When I went to the Hospital. 
No more high resting rates. 


I’m discovering a second life
I have at night. 
I talk and mumble 
And whimper and moan 
All night. 
And snore. 


Traffic stress. 
Nothing new. 




When I was sick, I accidentally 
Pushed GO on an Amazon order. 
A 10 Year Planner!
So I though
“Why not keep it?”
10 years of working and hiking to go. 
Then I’ll just have to get a new one
For the NEXT decade. 

I left my lunch at home 
On the counter yesterday. 
So I had a Fasting Day. 
I wonder if I cut off all fluid 
At like 6 pm to 6 am
(Like 12 hour dry fast) 
Would help remove some of this fluid?
I’m still pretty juicy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!