04 April 2021

hoppy easter


Ahhhh look at me 
I’m Scandal Free


Lousy with 
Heart Rate Variability 

Unti now. It’s the highest ever. 
No booze
No coffee (well one sip)
No monsters 
No guarana
No shit, Sherlock  


I have no AFib
No angina
No heart wall thickening 


Tea totaler. 
Is drinking booze a BabyBoomer thing?
They all drank like fish. 
Come home from work after 5
And have a glass of wine. 
Every night. 
Don’t bullshit tell me
It’s a restaurant pour. 
You’re lying. 


Elaine took over the garden 
And planted these
Which I bought last year 
but didn’t have energy to plant. 








Finally home 


So many truly genuine
Facebook Friends 
Miss Karen sent me some flowers. 
And told me she’s so happy to be friends. 

It’s like 60° F here today. 
I’m watching Elaine work 
In the garden. 
I feel like an old man. 
But on the mend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!