05 April 2021

happy monday


Sleep like a BeeBee 


Perfect Macros 
No heartburn. 


No high beats. 
No skipped beats. 
No shortness of breath. 


Little baby Possum 
Hissing and carrying on. 


From a friends FB page. 
No more drinking. 
No craving. 


Helped with yard work. 
“Helped” means I helped 
spread out this plastic. 


Elaine is planting 
And getting all that junk done. 
She’s off from Phantom 
So she is doing a great job 
Keeping busy. 

Got up early and cleaned 
and took care of the Fur Babies. 
Time to clean the mess 
from the past 5 months. 
It all started going downhill 
Since November. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you home and back in the game. I cannot drink anymore, my heart rate speeds up for hours after anything more than one small drink. I do love my wine, or a Diet Coke with lime and some rum, but alas, my body says no, so I'm done with it. A few months ago, on a cold snowy night, I went to a local brewery with a few of my daughters and did a tasting, a flight of eight samples, plus a glass of the kind I liked best...just a little tipsy, felt great, then...up ALL NIGHT with the heart racing. No more. Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!