12 April 2021

maundy monday


Maundy. 
From Latin “mandatum”
Aka “commandment.”

Heart rate low during sleep. 
I like seeing the low 60s
Or high 50s. 


Finally getting this HRV
Out from the gutter. 


When I went to the hospital 
It was in single digits. 


I’m 60. 
I always thought I was
 young for my age. 
Not my heart, though. 
Not till now! 




Sitting here blogging. 
Hahahah 
good resting heart rate. 

When I went to the hospital 
My pulse was super high. 
160 range at rest. 
Hard to imaging that was only a week ago. 


Carbs are spot on. 
CarbMaster tracks Net Carbs
Which I find useless. 

Also the PUFAs are up again. 
Too much chicken. 
No more chicken. 

Getting a Dexa Scan today. 
Going to compare it to the last one. 
Which was a few years ago. 
I think I had just broken my knee. 

Day 15 no wine or Advil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!