09 April 2021

side-railed


Snakey- snakey- snake lines. 
I’m not Snake Juicing. 
That’s too much stress. 
Maybe next week. 


Many step have I taken. 
Wednesday was a rest day. 
I was skipping beats 
And just say “Nay Nay!”
The gyms are opens now so maybe 
I can do some treadmill work. 


Resting 120 last week
To 60 this week. 
Yay, Nurse!


Steak, Sausage (Jalapeño cheddar)
Cloud Bread. 


Salad for me. 
Avocado, Chicken, etc. 
Balsamic Dressing 
So far keto all week. 
No Advil or wine. 

I have maintained 
the boundaries of my diet. 
(Thanks for that line, Sean!)


A broody mess of chicks 


A broody mess of Fergus 


Many small towns have A
Feed Store in old downtown. 








Val from Mother’s Herbs
In Cedar Hill 


Gonna be a hot summer. 
The heat was unbearable 
Last year and now I know way. 
I’d been losing blood for years. 

New Jersey Anne
Sent this Get Well Gift-
A grill press! Love! 

Better and better every careful step. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!