23 April 2021

friday


Nice flat snake lines. 
HRV is staying in the 40 to 60 range. 


Cleaned up. Almost done.
I’m officially “old”
As I had to get a wedge pillow for sleep. 
Cut down on snoring and reflux. 
Bit really not very comfortable. 


Leftover BBQ 
I can now officially cook
1000 times better than $70
Take Out BBQ. 


RibEye 


Someone came to the house
And switched cats. 
I don’t know this lemur. 
Fergus is a tall baby now. 
He still sleeps with mommy.
Hit maybe not for long. 






Hardware stores in Texas
Are likely to carry a good selection 
Of BBQ rubs and flavorings. 


Keto keto everywhere 
But nary a bite to eat 

This is Keto Cauliflower 
At Costco. 


Keto Brownies. 


Keto Pancakes. 


Keto Candy Bars. 
Not really good keto choices 



Me showing off my hair and my teeth. 
Since giving up wine 
They’re both doing better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!