24 April 2021

rainy day for sleep


Ahhhh 
My favorite sight 


Big jump down from
One month ago. 


Getting my HRV up. 


Double my steps from 
every month the last year. 
To be fair, some steps weren’t captured,
Since I only wore my watch at night. 


The sky was yellow last night.
An urbane rainbow. 




A Blogging Buddy sent me this 
-Thanks, Annie!
It helped and I slept through the night. 


He’s job is to lick 
and make biscuits. 


I scored 9 frames for $20. 
I love FB Marketplace. 
Miss O’Keeffe will finally 
Get a home on my wall. 

One month ago I was sick as death. 
In one month I have:
Quit wine. 
Quit Advil
Went back to work full time. 
Cleaned my entire estate. 
(Ready for the Garage Sale) 
Recommitted to LC 
No cheating - not even one bite. 
Been averaging 3500 steps
Increased my protein 
Kept my mind focused and calm. 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!