25 April 2021

garage sale prep


Yum yum eat it up
I think I’m in love
With my bed and sleep 


I get up super early 
And feed the cats. And scoop.
S-S-S but I don’t really shave every day. 
I do shower every day. Lol. 


My goal was to increase my HVR 
And I have done so. 
Next goal: more walking. 
And stretching. 


From nearly dead
To happily fed 


This chili is sweet. 
It has a name but I can’t remember. 
Something back East. 


One month now-
Imposed sobriety and no Advil. 
I really miss the Advil! 


Go to snack. 
I’m still having mostly protein shakes 
Just because of heartburn. 






I have had died- 
I know Fergus would have eaten my body. 
That’s an odd symbiosis. 

So I’m gathering things for the garage sale. 
But where to put them in the meantime!?
No worries. Just some junk around the place. 

CAC tomorrow!
Coronary Artery Calcification?
Not sure exactly what that stands for. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!