10 April 2021

early to bed - early to rise


Go to bed at 830 pm. 
See what happens. 
You get up 6 hours later. 
Regardless. 


Got me some good steps in. 
No walk. I did a good amount of cleaning. 
I guess that counts. 


Drank water and took my meds
Right before this. 
Duh. Rookie mistake. 




I love Salad these days. 
Cold. No burning. 


Ready for my close up. 
I suddenly crave salad. 
Still keto range LC. 


Little Old Granny
Pill minder. 
All the CHF, Anemia Ulcers,
Diastolic Disfunction, and 
Pulmonary Hypertension-
They sent me home with Iron, Vit C,
And Protonix. 
No ACE inhibitors 
No BP meds. 
Good for me! 


I fixed this wheel. 
Trying to build stamina. 


Someone - or some force of nature-
Knocked this down and broke it. 
Then propped it back up. 
Magic! 

Somehow the little freezer 
I got and filled with food 
(Pandemic preparations)
Magically worked its way loose
From the plug. 
All that food is now ruined. 


Maybe I’ve offended the Universe 
And it’s throwing all these broken things at me. 
Dead Fish, Broken Chiminea,
Lost Mixer beaters, etc etc. 
then again, I’ve been getting sick 
Since October. So no telling. 


It’s never the ghost, right, Scoob?
The freezer is my fault entirely 
Because I should have been checking it 
And I just assumed it was OK.  


Let’s just say this is making me 
Ever more determined to travel. 


I can see the VA Hospital from my house
If not for the trees. 


Big hail storm last night. 
Trekkie got a couple of dings. 
😢


People get mad about things like this
But the damage is done. 
The time to react is before. 
Not after. 


Mobile Car Detail. 
Vaccines and shampoo carpets and seats. 
Get rid of whatever it was that spilled 
In my car a couple of weeks
Before I was in the hospital. 
I had wasp nests in there 
and everything imaginable. 

Back to band stretching, walking,
Knee exercises, face yoga,
Deep breathing, and posture rolling.  
I totally got this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!