13 April 2021

data eater


Too much sodium. 
I feel it. Itchy. 
And the cat wants to lick me. 
Lol


Apple predicts your VO2. 
Mine is low. But just barely. 


I don’t walk fast enough to activate 
The workout / exercise button. 
So it’s listed as just “activity.”
So I’m not closing my ActivityRings. 



But it does count steps. 




Spike goes straight up. 
Went for a walk. 
Then it came straight down 
With good recovery!


I signed up for an Apple Health study. 
Lasts 5 years. 


My goal was to get the HRV up. 
It’s getting better!
No drinking. 
No Advil. No anti-cholinergics. 
Just 3 little mg of Melatonin. 


My Fitness Apps. 


But I almost always get my 
Stand Goals. 
I can stand all day. 


Good news to wake up to. 
Nice and slow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!