15 April 2021

doctor day


Yippee Skippy 
Today I meet my new Doctor! 
I’m looking forward to it. 


Denton is a college town
About an hour north of Dallas. 
I was working there
When I broke my leg. 
So my VA Doc was there. 
They didn’t do much 
Because I didn’t need much. 

So today will be the first day 
meeting my new Doc. 


Installed a snoring app 
To check myself for apnea. 
No apnea. 
But I was amazed to discover 
That I snore! 
Lightly. Not bad. But still. 

The new watch takes your vitals,
Pulse Ox, and does everything 
Except the dishes. 


Too much fluid?
Up all night to pee. 
Almost every hour. 
Must be the sodium. 
That’s a shame. 
I suspect it’s the cheese. 
Soooooo freaking much sodium. 
It’s criminal how much sodium
Is in cheese. 




Didn’t finish this. 
Egg bites with sausage. 
Cream cheese and egg base. 


One ounce of cream cheese. 
PUFA City! 
4 ounces, then, is about 2 grams. 
Almost the goal for the day. 


Beef Broth and Pork Rinds. 


Well- maybe go back to tea
For a year or so. 
My diastolic is still high at rest. 


Cleaning out the closet. 
The orange cat is a Kleenex dispenser. 
I’ve been saving it as a gag gift. 


Got under the bed and cleaned. 
Got up in the closet and cleaned! 
Got in the drawers and cleaned. 
I wasn’t sure I would be living here
But now I’m certain I will be. 
They adopted a Feral Nurse. 
Once you feed us, 
We just keep hanging out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!