08 April 2021

top off thursday

Snake lines. 
Exactly what I want to see. 


My HRV hit 70 twice this week. 
That’s how I first knew I wasn’t well. 
HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
Was circling the drain at 10 and 17. 

Up till now, I mainly wore
The Apple Watch at night. 
So you’d expect less variability. 

Down another pound,
and I ate like a horse. 

I’ve also made the effort 
to move as much as possible. 
And get sun every morning. 
I haven’t really walked since November. 


April 8. 
The day our beloved 
Dr Robert Atkins fell
And never got up. 
Thanks for changing the world!
Robert Atkins- to whom this blog is dedicated 
Died 9 days later on 17 April, 2003. 


Sadly, I’m in Facebook jail. 
Lol. Stupid algorithms. Artificial Intelligence 
Or Real Idiots? 


These are Cloud Eggs. 
Pretty. 
Eat them like you would 
Eat an Oyster. 

They’re prettier right out of the oven. 
I couldn’t find the beater bars 
And started to cry yesterday. 
But that’s about all the emotion 
I’ve had since this started. 
Day 10 and no Advil or Wine. 
I expected Day 10 to be the hardest. 


Pete made the best 
Greek Instant Pot Yogurt 
For me yesterday. 
So thick. Seen here with Berries. 


Pete made this as well. 
He made the Chicken Broth
And I added Chicken and Broccoli. 
Craving Broccoli. Iron, maybe?


Face shots in profile.
I’ve lost most of the water weight. 
I knew I was sick last week 
When Siri didn’t know my face. 

I still don’t think I look 60. 
Those Nurses at the VA
Asked me if I need pull-ups 
And if I still drive! 
Off. As in fuck. Gah! 

It’s me! 
Onward and downward. 
Every day is day one. 


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!