16 April 2021

first day back


Flatline flatline 
Look at me 
Except for when I got up to pee!


My goal was to raise my HRV
And I am doing it. 
Combining day and night readings helps
Because at night, you won’t get 
Much variability. 


From the World Wide Web. 
My HRV is low, but it’s not 6 or 7
So there’s hope.


Since when did I start snoring? 
All the single ladies snore. 

More activity 
Trying to be consistent. 


The more I keep him awake


The better he sleeps at night. 
Common sense. 
Works for me. 


Spikes up
But good recovery as well. 




I fasted all day
In case the Doc wanted labs
And when I finally ate, 
I was way too tired. 
So I had a few eggs bites and 


Reel Ice Cream. 


This Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Was an insult to humanity. 
Sorry. I just spit it out 
And went to bed. 


My new Doctor
Let me “show and tell”
What I lovingly call
“Big Bertha” here in 2009. 
So she knows I can do it. 
If you can quit sugar 
And stay off it-
You can do most anything. 

Back to work today 
Trying to establish new habits. 
Ruthless cutting of anything 
That doesn’t support me. 
Or anyone one. Chopped. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!