08 November 2022

groggy day


Nights are dark and cozy. 
Perfect for my new hobby. 
Sleep. 


I wake up happy and ready.  
Not groggy at all.  


My baby last year. 
Looks the same.  
Just bigger. 
He’s a teenager now. 
Same attitude. 


My soup before. 
Chuck Roast Stew. 


….and after! 
Dang it was good! 


It’s now official. 
1. I sleep better without wine. 
2.  I really am stubborn. 
This took like 4 years to “prove”
What I already learned in a month. 

We’re not always ready to give up our  junk. 


So today is the day. 
Election Day. 

This would have been better 
with some Irish Whiskey. Lol. 


True fact:
I was once a Republican. 
My whole family. 
Go Ronnie! 
Tear down that wall! 
But then came the chops. 
Regan the Axe-Man. 

Gramm/ Rudman  comes to mind. 
Balanced Budget. 1980s. 
Those “friendly” fireside chats. 
Armchair president in a cardigan. 
“Here’s how I’m going to 
Destroy the country to save it.”
My mother slipped into poverty
Because of his budget cuts and tax issues 
Just in time for her Golden Years.  

The pendulum is so far right
It’s going to flip from its own weight. 
No one should vote against
 their own best interests. 
Yay! Cut benefits! 
Inflation! Recession! 
There  are some nut jobs out there. 





Come on Beto! 
He’s told us and told us 
Till he turned blue in the face. 
It’s time for the Old Guard to leave. 
The king is dead - long live the king!
*sarcasm* 

Monthly long shot. 
More than monthly. 
With people failing and flaying 
And flailing etc… I like to 
Remind people that consistency 
Is underrated. Slow and steady
Wins the race every time. 
Plus I lost 4 pounds last week
When I was sick. Yay! 

I’m mainly doing Broth, 
Stew, and Whey Protein Shakes. 
To give my poor stomach a break. 
Also, warm soup helps. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!