07 November 2022

foggy day


It’s so pretty but you can’t see 
Sh!t.  Lol. 


I live in Oak Cliff. 
It was once the crown jewel of Dallas.  
As urban sprawl goes, 
it just kinda went away. 
 But it has pretty little cliffs. 
Most of Dallas is pretty flat. 






In North Texas, homemade 
Tamales are a coveted prize.  


It’s not caffeine. 
Some other magic. 




I started having all kinds of 
PVCs and skipped beats yesterday. 
My nurse friend says the T waves
Are too tall. I’m not sure. 
A tall T wave suggests 
Hyperkalemia. Too much potassium. 
I find that hard to believe. 


Ahhhh. A nurse was kind enough 
to leave me a snack. 
One bite of a PB and J sammich. 


Egg bites. SF Syrup. 


I liked this. I thought it was cute. 
People here have cat assholes on dinner plates. 
So why not this? Cuz it’s mine. 


Not sure what this means. 
Hands of Time? 
Time on your hands? 
Time to get a new job?
New life?

The night nurse accidentally 
kicked (stumbled, stepped on)
My twisted ankle. It felt  like 
flesh was being ripped from bone. 
How much pain must there be
To pass out from it? Or to die? 
Do people just give up? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!