05 November 2022

better day


Another day in the couch for me. 
Actually, a recliner. 
It has button-controlled seats,
And a USB port. Fancy. 
Might get up and get dressed. 
I bribed a nurse to work for me. 
So it’s good. The fever is gone. 


Sit there. They’ll come. 


Night sweats but I finally 
got some deep sleep. 
And I lost 5 pounds!


TV in the evening. 


I’m kinda late to the party 
when it comes to TV and film. 
I did the work of self-improvement 
During my mid to late 20s. 
So I never watched film till 
I was like 35. Then, 
I made up for lost time. 

This film is so good! 
I’m finally able to understand 
and enjoy great films. 
In face, I’m kinda an aficionado. 
*humble brag*













No more getting 2 shots in the same day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!