11 November 2022

did it



Drive past this place every day. 
It looks so cozy. 


Haven’t been to La Madeleines 
Since 1990. 


Fresh-made Caesar Salad. 


French Onion Soup. 
I loved the few bites of croutons
But they don’t love me. 


Salmon, Broccoli, and Rice. 
Not my plate. Lol. 

The day played out exactly as I imagined. 
But I got the drawers put back together. 


Those desks and dressers from Ikea 
Often need some glue for assembly. 
Especially drawers. They get pulled. 


I had Covefe with lunch (yikes!)
And when I poured it, (self-serve)
I knocked the whole large coffee 
Onto my leg and shoe!  Ouch. 
Then I knocked over the second cup
And it landed on my hand! Red marks. 
Then I somehow knocked down the cream. 
So this dripping hot mess was playing out
In the service area. And there’s me
Scalded and hurting. Wet clothes. 
At least my pants didn’t fall down!
The whole scene was done in a few seconds 
But I caused more damage than 
A drunken toddler at Christmas. 
Glad I left a tip. There was definitely 
A  clean-up needed in the lobby. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!