09 November 2022

double day

I had a MacBook - back in the day -
So I bought a desktop 
when I was at the Group Home. 
They’re built so well. 
So many things are on phone apps
Nowadays. I hardly ever use this. 
Plus, I have to stand up to use it. 
It’s mostly for cat music now. Lol. 

It will be great for editing videos. 


The truth of who is the
REAL Wicked Witch. 
It’s Glenda. 






Unfortunately, abbot is still with us. 
Beto tried. We need more young voters. 

The big cities are Blue. 
But so much of the rest of Texas
Is Red.  
Dallas is the Blue patch up in North Texas. 



Steps steps steps




Tell me you have no idea 
How to use a simple microwave -
Without telling me you’re as dumb 
As a box of hammers. 


We’ll just have some ‘Nip 
And Tuck in to bed. 


Too much stomach acid?
Some say it’s too little acid. 
I tried to take ACV
[Apple Cider Vinegar]
In a cup with warm water. 
But that’s disgusting. Really. 
It’s worse than cheap whiskey. 
So far (one day) so good. 

Tons of energy. 
No pain! No fever. 
All clear. 
Then, I casually ate one lions head
From a box of animal crackers. 
One bite. One!
Heartburn for like an hour. 
Knowing better and doing better 
Don’t always meet on the middle. 

Two days off. 
Big plans. Rest? Work? Errands? 
Back in the day, Nurses had 8 hour shifts
7 to 3. 3 to 11. And graveyard. 
Not much work life balance. 
Even less with 12s. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!