17 September 2022

something to look forward to


My fave guy
Comedian Performer 
Randy Rainbow is coming to Dallas! 
He’s an outspoken gay guy
Who parodies musicals
With a left-leaning political statement. 
Just my kind of guy! 
Plus, he was my “therapist”
For the past 6 years. 


Here’s some of his work. 
A parody of Grease 


Salad! At work. 


Into my bowl of fresh Romaine Lettuce,
Avocado, HB Eggs, Cheese  etc
Crawled the biggest roach
You have ever seen! 
Just jumped right in while I eating!
So out it went. 
Back to protein shakes. 












The oxygen therapy I had
Has definitely helped. 
Like 100% improvement. 


Just need that spark
To set the iron on fire! 


I feel alive! 


On the way home last night, 
I came upon a bad wreck. 
They knocked down a light pole
And just left it there. 
It was enough force to flip 
A large SUV! 
No fatalities- they close the road
When there’s a fatality. 


Saturday morning. 
Time to train a new nurse. 
¿But dondé esta?
No bueno. 
Tired of this Nursing Shortage. 


Cashiers at Lowes make more money
Than many nurses now. Sad!

So. Back to the grind. 
I don’t mind. 
The extra day paid for my ticket 
To see Randy Rainbow!








1 comment:

  1. Randy Rainbow kept my anger in check during the Trumpus years. Humor just helped so much. Glad the hyperbaric helped!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!