21 September 2022

busted bubble


Big Tex is getting ready for the 
Texas State Fair. 


Much less swelling than before. 
I’m glad I got the vaccine. 
But I wonder how much of this
Is caused by the vaccine. 
My housemate says none of it. 
I say all of it. Plus anemia. 


From last year. 
My hungry baby. 


In my life, I have many people
Who can’t change, won’t change,
And see no need to change. 
They’re the Bill Sykes to my Nancy. 
They’re almost like a bully. 


Once you ask them to change,
And they don’t… I guess
It’s best to move on - mentally at least -
With serenity, cuz they’re not going to change.  


People are generally so anxious 
And depressed- even a fight 
Seems welcome to them. 
They stir the pot and refuse to lick the spoon. 


Snaking. 
Finally it’s cool enough 
And I’m strong enough to fast. 




Meal Prep,
Food Savers, and Freezers
Solve that problem!


There’s that wisdom and serenity again. 




Or most people in 
Mid-Life Crisis. 

Also popular on Nurses Day
Since they won’t give raises. 















I thought this was interesting. 
I look like someone else. 
Like a Broadway singer. Lol. 
At the Ballllllaaayyyyyy!  (Ballet)

So the good day I had last week
Turned out to be a fluke. Not a streak. 
I had so hoped it was a streak. 
It can’t hurt to be nice. 
Can it? 
Mean people do indeed suck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!