23 September 2022

o happy day






























Yeah? Try 6 shifts 12 hours each. 
Or 7. Try 7. Plus commute time. 








Sleep is my new hobby. 
I’m getting quite good at it. 



They want me to confirm my identity. 
They only hear from me every year 
For the past 45 years. 
Some one out there might be 
Impersonating me. Not likely. 
Just another one of the 17 audits
I’ve endured with the IRS. 
Does it ever stop? 
No. No it doesn’t. 

I have no expectations. 
Just I love you. 
Thank you. 
Ho’ Oponopono to the IRS. 
I tell everyone and everything 
Hello. I love you. 
Thank you. 
Please forgive me. 
I’m sorry. 
I say it silently to myself. 
Also I’ve been practicing deep breathing. 
To help me calm down. 
And even to sleep at night. 

Some food? Hello. 
I love you. Thank you. 

Cat vomit?
Hello. I love you. Thank you. 

Traffic?
Hello. I love you. Thank you. 

A day off? 
You get the idea! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!