24 September 2022

dancing nurse day


Ahhhh a full day off…
And a Law & Order
S V U Marathon. 
🤷‍♀️ amen 🤷‍♀️ 


I have cats all over me. 
They miss Elaine
So they need some loving. 


Meet Fergus!
I’m trying to get the editing 
Better and better. 

TikTok and YouTube 
Have “shorts” that are 
15 to 60 seconds long. 
(Remember MTV’s
“Short Attention Span Theatre”?)
But the aspect ratio is compressed. 
So it cuts off much of the frame. 


Cats are hard to snap a pic of
Because they never look up. 
Unless you trick them. Lol. 








Truth! 
Is this the penultimate marker 
For being in Middle Age?







Slept and slept and slept. 




Dropped way down after
I hurt my inner ankle. 

I look like a coal miner
80s Boy Band Lumberjack 
Trying to give my best 
“Come-Hither” stare. 
Try again next time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!