14 September 2022

ankle days


I am an influencer at work. 
Lol. I like it. 
My reasonably priced 
And very comfortable shoes are a hit. 
Now everyone wants a pair. 

Instagram vs Reality:
When your salad keeps telling you jokes. 




Generally speaking,
It’s good to only get up once to pee. 
Some men don’t get up at all. 
When I had COVID, I was up 
Like 4 times a night. 
When your feet and ankles have edema,
The fluid returns to circulation 
When your feet are up. 
Now, no edema. 


We like Autumn 
Because once in the 1970s,
We walked in the park
And got a first glimpse of coolness. 
I think we’re trying to recapture that feeling. 


Adding protein to my daily feed
Is another thing 
- besides iron and oxygen -
That is elevating my health. 


Dead body? 
Prank? Napping housemate?
Nah. Just a pile up. 
With cats. 


Cat Selfie. 






Where are they now? 



So. 2 fulls months since Austin
Where I inadvertently “sprained”
My left inner ankle 
- with no injury or bruising - 
I thought I was floxxed. 
(I had Cipro last year 🥲)
I thought I had an avulsion fracture. 
The pain is burning and it never quits. 
It’s actually worse at night 
when I’m not standing.  
So I asked Dr Google. 
Pronated walkers tend to
Experience impingements. 
And tarsal tunnel syndrome. Arthritis? 
Does it need rest? Or stretching? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!