11 September 2022

costco wreck


70°F is 21°C


Plus on Sunday there is less traffic. 


Ahhh remembering that day. 




Well shit.  


Went to bed super early. 
I like to get 12 hours sleep 
Every chance I get. 


Sleeping like a baby. 


So I went to Costco 
And in the parking lot, 
Another car and I both crossed
At the same time , and we collided. 


The law says the person 
on the right has the right of way. 
That was the other person, 
In this case. It happens.
 Not to be dismissive, 
But we were going like 5 mph at the time. 
So … let’s run through the cliches. 
It could have been worse. 
Not a lot of damage. 
No one was hurt. 

BUT… this girl (woman) 
Was hysterical. Sobbing. 
I didn’t even want to leave 
So I stayed like 30 minutes 
After the wreck. She never stopped crying. 
She kept saying “I’m just having a bad day!”
I asked her if she was ok and 
Her answer 3 times- was
“I’m ok. Just startled.”

She never told me her name 
Just “Maria.” And that was only
Because I insisted. 
She never gave me her information 
Or insurance papers etc. 

Is she hiding something and 
This busted her? 
I don’t want to end up 
On a Mr Ballen podcast. 
Her lack of input really spooked me. 

Well… this is awkward. 
I left her in the parking lot,
Sobbing - after nearly an hour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!