13 September 2022

hbot



Sounds good. Let’s go! 


So I had a Facebook intro special 
For 8 different treatments 
To mix and match and try 
At Restore Hyper Wellness. 

First I tried the IV drip. 
Hydration and vitamins. 
Felt great. 

Many wound care patients 
Have HBOT to help heal 
Diabetic Ulcers. 


I decided to try the HBOT
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. 


This is a consumer level product. 
Not a medical product. 
It goes to 1.3 atmospheres 
[About 11 feet under sea level]
For one hour. At 100% oxygen. 
It’s said to be just as effective
As the medical grade treatments,
Which go to 1.4 atmospheres. 


It’s like a aircraft or a submarine! 
You can have your iPods and iPhone. 
It’s nice enough to grab a little nap. 
It’s a like a tent or a bathtub
In that your legs are out front 
And you’re basically reclining. 


Windows- if you’re claustrophobic. 
Even a little walkie-talkie. 


A very post modern look for sure. 
Good advice: pee first. 
Before you go in. 


Well! 
Your ears pop like when you’re flying. 
Lots of pressure. 

My brain fog was gone! 
I felt great! Not tired. 
My skin - when I got out of there- 
Was so soft! It’s was like a baby’s butt. 
It’s never been so smooth.

I felt like normal. Before COVID. 
Before becoming exhausted. 
I guess my little red blood cells
Wanted the oxygen. 
They perked up! 
I felt like love - just ducky, dahling! 
I’ll definitely be going back. 


1 comment:

  1. And no. I am not an affiliate of them or anyone! I’m just a fan!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!