20 September 2022

red light

Restore Hyper Wellness
Mild HyperBaric Oxygen Therapy 
Yesterday. 


Lol a savage prank. 
They were training a new Nurse. 
When she unzipped the machine,
I made this face. Lol! 
My bad for sure! 

They also have Cryogenic Therapy 
Which I didn’t do. 

And Red Light Therapy 
Which I did do. 

It was ok but just ok. 
It was pretty hot. 

Cat Therapy
A great success. 

Water Therapy. 
AKA Hydration. 
Check. 


No wonder Americans are sick. 

The office chair 

So… eat like a king 




I typically go to bed at 8 pm. 
What was once a punishment 
Is now a luxury. 


Texas and Florida 
Dueling Assholes. 


Tear it down. 
Lady Liberty is fake news. 


More fake new from the 
Neo Nazis of America. 


A great cooling down meal replacement. 
I need protein. It’s good for ya. 


Sleep is my favorite hobby. 
I’m getting to be quite good at it. 


When I was sick last year,
my HRV was single digits. 



Finally finally finally 
Got my Saturday off. 
Well maybe. 
If the nurse doesn’t lose 
Another  tooth. 
Or anything else. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!