09 September 2022

feeling great


The Queen is dead. 
Long live the King!







Changing times. 
Temperature readings are taken
In the shade. 
For sun, add 20 degrees. 


Here’s the help. 








So for 2 days, I forgot to take my PPI. 
Stomach pill. Proton Pump Inhibitor. 
And … no pain. No fatigue. 
No COVID brain. 
What if - hear me out- 
It was making me sick and tired? 
What if excess stomach acid
Is a symptom of the problem.
The problem is bigger. 
Excess stomach acid is not the cause. 
The Intrinsic Factor. 
I mean, we need some acid. 
It’s what breaks down food. 

Plus, with my Pernicious Anemia 
It makes no sense to destroy 
The Intrinsic Factor. 

So yeah. Stopped. Again. 
These drugs are only studied for safety 
For like 8 weeks. 
I know people who take them 
For like 8 years. Or longer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!