15 September 2022

happy days

Beautiful day 
Sunroof open. 
70° and clear.

Beautiful night. 
This building is Reunion Tower
In Downtown Dallas. 
It’s a hub for railroad traffic. 
This is where my dear nephew 
[We were  raised like brother and sister]
Killed himself a few years ago. 
It took me years to be able to
Drive past without anxiety. 
I’m much better now. 
But I feel better now, as well. 

Chronic conditions sometimes change
Slowly. So slowly you don’t notice it. 

Salad. 

Lol. Not my picture. 

Etherium  upgraded from 
Proof of Work to Proof of Stake.
This happened last night. 
This is the biggest news in crypto!

They say that Bitcoin is digital gold. 
But Etherium is digital oil. 

Also Bitcoin has a finite amount. 
Etherium allows for infinite growth
Into infinity and beyond. 

There are also ways the Blockchain 
Can store data,  and be more useful
In the new MetaVerse. 



I’ve been stretching my sore ankle. 
Hoping it’s just an impinged nerve. 
And not a tear. 
Marginal improvement so far. 


You can see where the injury occurred. 
In July at KetoCon




I’m glad I chose the right thing! 





I did my hairs and I have to show off. 
Also I get to show off my jawline. 
My weight was not in my face. 
It’s almost all abdominal. 
Hmmm. Insulin Resistant much? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!