19 September 2022

off off off


Another day. 
Another Salad 
Avocado. Egg. Cheese. 


Hold the Salad on your lap 
So no bugs crawl in. 


Yes. It’s 95°at my job site. 
That’s mid day. 
Most of the day it’s 80 to 85°. 


I’m finally enjoying being wine free. 
I didn’t have wine every day
Since last year. But I resented it. 
Now I embrace it. 




Getting better after 
An injury in July. 
If I do have a shade of EDS,
I need to be careful with ankle twists. 




The key to why I didn’t eat 
The Oreos is that I don’t like 
Chocolate. It’s ok. But not a temptation. 


















After Quarantine, lots of changes. 


Say hello to my little friend!
You mess with me…
 you messing with … well…
I dunno. 

I dreamed last night that Mr Beast
Kidnapped me and my Baby. 
And held us in a scary place. 
I called for help using an elaborate system 
Of  hand signals and dropped hints. 
And I got us out of there
With a crew of wild nurses! 
Dreams are crazed. Literally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!