18 September 2022

feeling good!


Just bring the coolness, please. 


Siri gave me a great picture 
From the World Wide Web. 


So much traffic. 
No panic!
I put on some tunes and just sat still. 
Nothing else to do; you’re stuck. 
Might as well relax. 


My goodness! 
Sleep is beautiful. 
The purple is deep sleep. 
But my pulse doesn’t always line up. 


I even had the watch on the charger 
A few hours yesterday. 
And I still did “vacation” hiking. 
I usually do well to hit 4,000. 
I just feel so good! 


It’s that easy. 


We make things very complicated. 
“LOL”




America’s Team 
Hasn’t really been good 
For decades. 
I don’t follow sports. 
BUT many of my friends do. 
You’d think we lost a war
The way they carry on
When the Cowboys lose. 


Close enough. 


God? Who’s version of God? 
Mine? Yours? His?

As a curtesy to my case,
We start the most days with 
A morning Dua. A prayer. 
We end with an evening Dua. 
They’re prayers that are sung. 

This is the Islamic Call To Prayer. 
It’s one of the most beautiful 
things I’ve ever heard. 
If you aren’t familiar, 
Please take a moment and listen. 
It’s stunning. Haunting. 
It helps set our intention for the day. 


The Early Church would call it 
Matins and Compline. 
Throw in some Vespers 
And you’ve got it made. 

It’s crazy to think that in America,
The most wonderful concept ever known,
People want to make other people conform 
To their idea of Spirituality 
And Morality. 


The Nurse that was supposed 
to train never showed up. 
I won a Monster Drink,
Because I bet against her!
I think they made the whole thing up. 
They said a nurse was coming. 
But she. Ever really was. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!