26 September 2022

on off on off


Work Friday 
Off Saturday. 
Work Sunday. 
Off Monday. 
But when I go back on Tuesday 
I only have 4 days to work. 


Me from Combat Medic School. 
I’m not sure we had one meal out
- much less one beer- 
In Nursing School. 
Unless you count Taco Bell. 


I’m ready for my close up now 


Pictures of Miss Patricia 
Keep showing up. 
She is missed. 
What a stubborn gal she was. 



Protesters burn their Hijabs
In Iran, after the death
Of Masha Amini,
Who died while in police custody 
For not wearing her hijab properly. 


The protesters made a flag
Of women’s hair!
Very bad ass! 
The women of Iran 
Are cutting their hair- in protest. 

It’s like the Matrix
How much the government 
Wants to control the people. 


















More chance to buy! 


How do I sleep at night? 
Very well. Thank you. 




1 comment:

  1. That pic of you when you were just a youngster: adorable. My son was an Army medic, served in Afghanistan...oh boy, he went in a patriot and came out pretty disillusioned...and oh my goodness, the women of Iran: I wish them all the strength and bravery and hope...!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!