19 September 2023

really and truly a new start




Fights at home. 
I made a change 
To make sure I am never stuck again. 
Never. My brain just shut down. 














My old Army unit. 
807 Medical Brigade 
M*A*S*H was modeled after us! 
They were the fictional 4077th. 
We were the 94th General Hospital. 
I was NOT in a MASH unit 
At that time of my deployment! 
Lol. No thanks! 

See how the sword is pointed down? 
We’re battle ready 100%
But won’t come to getcha
Well, not preemptively 
Hahahahah! 


Old fun times. 

Army Height and Weight tables. 
Being over 40 - wink - 
I am back in compliance!
Well… except for that 1/2 inch I shrunk. 

So today is International 
Talk Like A Pirate Day. 
Avast ye scurvy dogs! 

I can’t move. 
Can’t buy a house. 
I refuse to let other people
Bring me down or force me back 
To old habits. 
I’m not like some people. 
I’m not going back. 
No matter what. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!