12 September 2023

eye opening day


Love the break 
From the heat. 
Amen. 


WalMart is my WalWalk. 
I want to start going to the 
gym to walk on the treadmill. 

Summer - out. 
Pumpkins - in! 
Saw the first Christmas stuff up. 

A year ago. 
I sure did love going to the 
Hyperbaric Chamber. 
Need to start again. 


A baby couldn’t have done a better job. 
Do babies really sleep that well? 
Lol probably not so much. 




Walking heart rate isn’t high enough 
For training. I need a treadmill. 

This shows walking stats. 
Step length. And general assessment. 


I’m 62 inches tall. 
Some of my steps are 40 inches! 
That’s when I walk with Elaine. 
She’s like 5’10”. 
That’s a very long stride. 
Might as well be running. 


The Kiffness.  Leaning about MPK
And mini midi mixers. 
So far, I need to stick with GarageBand. 




Tried this Early Bird Club
Instead of Covefe or Monster. 
It really did as promised. 
Full peppy energy. 
Must be the piperazine. Lol. 

5 am jumping around ready to go. 
Theanine and theobromine also. 
Just 100 of caffeine. 
I don’t want to get back to high caffeine 

So the eye opener. 
I asked a nurse to pick up one day for me 
So I can go to the CrazyWater Festival. 
She said no. She is going to England 
That weekend. Just Friday,
 Saturday, and Saturday Sunday.
 Then back home. 
I think she’s lying. 
And if she telling the truth,
I think she’s crazy. 
Who does that? 
Maybe executives. 
But not home health nurses. 
And if so, wow. 
Just wow. 
Ya help out here and there
And they end up jetting off
To England for the weekend. 
Yikes! 
I backed the wrong horse with that one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!