09 September 2023

infinity loop


A wee rain down burst 


Didn’t last. 

Pardon me, lady…
Just passin’ through. 
Teaser. Lol. 


Got to work and found this. 
Pill Potpourri. 
Grab one; grab two;
Hell. Why not just take ‘em all? 
I should have called the state,
But the answer is always the same: 
“IT WASN’T ME!”


Now this! A shipment of 
DME Durable Medical Equipment 
And monthly supplies. 

Just sitting there. 
Waiting for the maid to come. 
PS. They think I’m the maid. 

I’m being punished- obviously. 
But for what? By whom? 
Surely I’ve paid by now. 
All able-bodied nurses here
So there’s no excuse. Just pure lazy. 


My best meal. 
As a good blog goes, 
I’m pretty boring!  
Lol. Same thing. Different day. 


Work out at hone. 
Use what you got. 




Below 60 is good. 
Below 50 - not so good. 









The nurse who didn’t
 unpack the supplies on her 2 shifts -
Is now threatening to quit - again -
(This is almost every week)
Because everyone is paying more. 
Bye, Felicia! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!