10 September 2023

out of the frail


Fatality Accidents always close the highway. 


The Sheriff was fussy today. 
They came up to the cars 
 and told everyone to hurry up. 

Several miles were closed. 
But you know what wasn’t closed? 


The entrance ramps. 
So everyone gets on
Unsuspectedly- just to be stuck. 
This was almost an hour.  



I’ve kept it clean since May. 
Yay me! 

Give us this day our daily shrimp 


And forgive us our indulgences. 
The body becomes more forgiving 
When it gets healthier. 


Why is there water? 
Well? Huh. How bizarre. 
People just keep on 
Without asking questions. 

Good information coming out. 
Post -COVID, no one wants
To hear the same old song and dance. 






Two above with booze. 
Two below no booze. 
I wonder how many people
Are on bipap etc when they just need 
Dietary and lifestyle changes. 

Please someone look at my hair. 
Hair hair hair! 
Since it’s so hot outside,
I had to switch products. 
This is hair spray. Lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!