13 September 2023

get ready, kitty kat



A wee drop of rain. 
Didn’t last. 


Like this shrimp. 
Gone. Boom. Gone. 
Also didn’t last. 

All that cake has me up a pound. 
All belly bloat. 
Normal people don’t gain 2 pounds
After eating a few ounces of cake. 
That’s exactly the problem. 
I’m not “normal people”
In the pancreas department! 


Blissful sleep. 
OMG like being in an opium den. 
Not like I would know. Lol. 
10 mg D9 100 mg CBD 
2 grams Red Kratom. 


Walking is now every day. 

Funny Girl opened this week. 
On tour. With my very own friend  
Miss Elaine as Maestro. (Maestra?) 
Most Broadway Tours start in NYC
For SitzProbe and WandelProbe. 
And getting all the basics. 


SitzProbe is like in the movies 
When the cast first meets up. 


They wear street clothes and sit in chairs 
Like a planning committee. 
You’ve seen this on film 
When they’re planning. 

In WandelProbe they sometimes 
Stand in place or do blocking 
With the characters in place 
Funny Girl Probe. 

Broadway Funny Girl 
Fist glimpse last year.


You would think it’s all Cattle Calls 
and God I Hope I Get It 
Like in A Chorus Line. 


It’s like Nursing in that regard. 
Most good jobs - and employees-
Come from referrals. 
Not auditions. Not answering ads. 

So the night nurse is going on a small vaca. 
I will be working those mega- 
Shifts again. 12 days straight. 
Is ok. I’ll plan for it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!