27 September 2023

oh happy day


The back yard is kinda 
Neglected. Still pretty. 


After all those limbs fell
It’s dry and scary. 


I can’t keep a Chiminea 
Or a FirePit, it seems. 


Almost 200 days since 
My Kratom situation started. 
No pain, no problem-
No side effects. I’m sold for life. 


And better sleep with Delta 9
And CBD. 

An old classic movie 
“Letters From Evie”
Which I watched about 30 years ago. 
About a “homely” soldier. 
Some poor gal had to choose 
Between a lecherous Wolf 
and an Ugly but smart guy. 
Like Cyrano de Bergerac plot. 


I had a GF who was so pretty 
People who stop her on the street. 
She was pretty enamored with me. 


One of my ex- friends 
From high school said 
It was like watching Lionel Lovett 
Dating Julia Roberts. 
I’m way cuter than him! 




Errands all day.


Run away! 


Screw COVID. 
Sitting there again. 
Not eating. Not chewing gum. 
Darn tooth just broke apart 
And I was spitting out little teeth. 
Again. 


A little more energy every day. 


For anyone who says 
low Carb is bad for their hair. 
Mine is so thick and full. 
Like a Husky. Woof! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!