11 September 2023

nine one one


911 what is your emergency? 


Dunno. Just everything sometimes. 


Rain? Rain? 
We got not a drop. 






Cowboys opening game. 
I watched a few minutes of the game 
With HouseHubs 
Even though I am not a sports person 
And I couldn’t care less
- literally - about football or any sport. 

A guy kept wearing one different shoe. 
Turns out he is a kicker 
And that’s his kicking shoe. 
Makes sense. 
The things we notice. 






Once in a great while
All the stars align. 
And the kids mind 
And they made a cake for mommy. 
I helped, of course. 

My reward. A portrait! 
As good as any I’ve seen anywhere! 
And I should know. 

My sister was an art framer by trade. 
I have bragging rights-
She has a frame in the Guggenheim. 
Not a picture, mind you. 
But a frame. Heheheh 
Still counts. 

Bro Rules. 
Never chew the last piece of gum. 
If it’s not your gum. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty impressed with the frame at the Guggenheim.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!