29 September 2023

I owe, I owe,


I owe. I owe. 
So back to work I go. 

I wish I had paid better attention 
When I was 30. 
Would I be rich and retired? 
Its it comfortable to speculate? 


End of sleeping late. 
And Law & Order marathons. 
End of cat snuggles. 


Deep cleaning -
I worked about an hour a day. 
Cleaning toilets and carpet. 
Little parcels of cleaning time 
And bursts of energy. 

I’m starting to believe that the sun 
Is where we get our actual energy from. 
And we need more time in the sun. 


If this were Smell-a-Vision, 
You would all unsubscribe. 
This mat has holes. 
It’s like an envelope. 
Shake any loose litter back in the box. 


However- 
This was so totally soaked with urine 
You could smell it literally across the room. 
Ammonia Cat Urine 
Is something you can’t forget 
Or mistake for something else. 

I’m finding a backsplash 
To keep them from kicking the urine 
Everywhere. Nasty stuff. 




Tested negative. 
One of the nurses said 
she could come back after 5 days
 - regardless of symptoms- 
And she will probably remain 
positive for 3 or 4 months. 







Went for one of these. 
Finally after all these Soup Days. 
Mickey D 2x QOC. 
I’m ok with one or two fries. 
Once or twice a year. 
They don’t even taste good to me now. 
They case kidney stones and cloudy urine. 

Lol. No tea, either. 
They were out. 
Unsweetened tea is a crime in Texas. 
They won’t sell it. Regardless. 

Just went home with a
$10 quarter pounder. 
Hold the buns. Lol. 
Hold the fries. 
Hold the tea. 

Back to work. 
One nurse is saying 
she can come back in 5 days. 
Regardless of symptoms. 
She said she called the CDC
And that’s what they said. 

That’s the nurse who came to work sick 
And gave us all The Crud. 
I wonder if she can even read. 

The 5 day idea came from 
This variant incubation period 
Is about 5 days. 
BA2.86 and EG 5. 
(Felt exactly like H1N1 to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!