22 September 2023

COVID round 2


Teasing. Lol. 
No rain. 


Sitting outside with some sun. 
Kill the little COVID bugs. 


Mom (on the case) said 
I was walking around holding 
My abdomen. McBurney’s Point 
(Appendix area) for 3 days! 
This is what hurt so much 
when I had COVID.  Like a shotgun. 


Sheets were soaked 
And they get cold! Lol. 


My shirt was soaked though. 
Might be the fever broke. 


Little Mister Pink Nose




These guys have the right idea. 




Got up and took my Kratom 
And an Advil 
I never had done that before. 





It’s all right…
You can afford to lose a day or two. 


Billy Joel’s Vienna 

So. Texas is a bunch of jerks. 
No masks. No Social Distancing. 
No Quarantine. No lockdown. 
No negative test for returning to work. 

Henceforth- we have 2 Nurses 
With full blown COVID. 

Doing some sun therapy. 
Doing some cleaning. 
Doing some planning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!