05 September 2023

laboring day


Dark skies and low carb pies 
And dirty ole lies. 
And frequent alibis. 
And the occasional French Fry 
But ya gotta try. 
But why! Lol. 
A poem. Heheheheh

Don’t spend the $80 overtime 
All in one place! 😎


For COVID, we got $1000 Bonus
BUT it was dispersed monthly 
Over one year. 
So we got $20 a week extra 
- Each and every single week -
To do with as we wish. 
Oh snap! Pretax. Lol. 
They gave us the bonus the 2nd year. 
Only. 😕








In 2016 I met my future housemate 
On Facebook. There was 
a low carb group
And I was getting 
a new asshole torn out - 
because low carb groups love to fight. 

Elaine jumped in and defended me. 
Then I found out she was on tour
With Phantom of the Opera 
And the rest was history. 
And that- I tell Fergus- 
Is how I met your Other Mother. 


A little frosting last week,
and the skin tags
Come back and stand at attention. 
Showing some skin lol. 


Power went out. 2 am. 
And Housemate went prowling
 to find out why. 










California Gulls 


Hahah yay! 
10k views on that one video. 
It’s happening! 


The algorithms work if you work them. 


That’s delightfully un-expected! 
I wonder what key words they use. 
LOL. 

Thank goodness kids love TicTok. 
No problem getting them to film. 
The only problem I had was getting them 
To let me hold the ice cream. 



1 comment:

  1. Seeing a person go on vacation when they owe you money:
    Yeah- don’t worry about the money. They probably got a charge card and ran the total up on it… then let it go to collections as well.
    You’ll never see the money. It’s long gone.
    Anne H

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!