12 July 2021

troponin what?


Lousy sleep. 
Bad dreams. 
I had a little patient 
Who wandered off
And I couldn’t find him. 
I need to go back to sleep 
And figure out where he is. 
LOL 
I have a bad dream like once 
every 4 or 5 years. 


Kicking those steps’ butts! 


Indoor walk at the grocery store. 






Google hits on vaxx 
And Troponin levels.


This was in the ER 
Way back in March. 
2 weeks AFTER my second Pfizer.  
No freaking wonder they ran this lab. 
CK levels all normal 
So no real acute MI. 
Or was it post vaxx? 

God I’m so mad at covid 
I could … vomit?
Die? Spit?
I guess I nearly did all 3. 

They did a troponin POC
(Point of care) second test 
And it was 0.19 
Normal values for troponin 
0.00 to 0.04. 
Mine were 10 times normal. 



Then, along in May
- 6 weeks later -
This high CRP 
3 times normal!
All the inflammation! 

They didn’t run a CRP 
In April at the VA. 


Still at the Air BnB 
Getting some Vitamin D


Iced Kona Covefe  at the poolside. 


I wanted to do some fasting and walking
But I’m too freaking tired
And it’s too hot
And I’m just gonna take it easy 
For a while. 
Rest & Digest for now. 
I will be more aggressive 
When I feel better. 

So I now concede
That the doctors were right. 
I probably had covid
Way back in December 2019
Before it even had a name. 
On the plus side - I lived. 
Although I was pretty sick
And had a Near Death Experience. 
Then came the shots. 
And I flew into a storm 
Of inflammation. I’m glad I was
Low Carb already. 
I’m convinced that low carb
And intermittent fasting 
Saved me. 
Now to get back to thriving! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!