29 July 2021

cold and flu


I said hello to some old friends 
Anticholinergics and Advil yesterday. 
I actually have a cold. 
Runny nose. Itchy eyes. 
No fever. Not covid. 


My heart was racing before 
But no A-Fib. 
I’ve not had A-Fib since 2009
Before Atkins. 

Still got over 4000 steps, though. 


Amazing sleep. 
High HRV. Go figure. 


Salad. With Chicken. 
Still on cold food. 
People at work are my Salad Dressing.  
Well. Ok. 


My go to. 
Not ideal. But ok for now. 


Lol. This came up. 
Still down 5 pounds. 
Probably will do some really hard core fasting 
Maybe even some dry fasting
To get rid of this cold. 
But I can’t do that and work! 


A jar full of coins. 
The last of the coins? 
Last night, I paid for my medicine 
With a phone app. 


I know! 
I was amazed as well! 

Well I will say that 
You feel much better 
When you mask the symptoms. 
Better living through chemistry. 
I never ever get a cold. 
Well- till the past few years. 
Now that I’m older 
It does happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!