10 July 2021

pot expo




The Zzzzz means I had a rest day. 
Well- that’s not entirely accurate. 
I just didn’t wear my watch. 
But that’s ok. Still on a streak. 

Told that doctor she won’t be seeing me later! 
So I walk every day. 
April going forward. 
I’m an old lady walker now. 


No one can accuse Apple 
Of ageism. 
My VO2 Max for old ladies. 
Lol. High. 
Working for “Excellent “!


Long before I designed this
Staycation with work days,
This Lucky Leaf Expo 
Caught my eye. All about CBD. 
And the new Delta 8 - which is legal
But has not so much THC. 
Texas is such a backwards state. 
It could be a model foe progress. 
But instead, we have a bunch of 
Assholes in charge. 
Recreational marijuana 
Is still illegal in Texas. 


Not that I would smoke it. 
Too tempting to snack. 
I work too hard on my food intake! 


Japan is hosting the Olympics. 
But with a twist. 
No audience. No screaming fans. 
Imagine the potential loss of income. 
It will be in the billions. 
But - it’s for safety. 
We’re still in a pandemic. 


Yesterday, I left my lunch. 
The family ordered pizza. 
I had some of the toppings. 

Much to my shock-
The tomato sauce gave me 
Incredible heartburn! 
I should have known. 
I haven’t had tomatoes 
-Or heartburn-
Since April. 




Getting that Vitamin D 
Old School 




Not quite ready to go home yet. 

Facebook is a crazy thing. 
It reveals the craziness in people. 
Once it’s out there, it’s hard to take it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!